Whether you are planning the very first birthday party for your child or whether you have to plan yet another theme party for your child, there will always be certain basic steps that you have to follow to ensure that the party will be a success.
The Important First Steps
- Include your child in every step of the party planning and preparations.
- Plan according to your budget and keep to it.
- Start at least 4-6 weeks before the actual party.
- Make lists from the moment you sit down to decide about the party.
- Enlist the help of family, friends and siblings – you don’t have to do it all on your own.
1. The Day, Date and Time of the party
2. The Guest List
3. The Location of The Party
4. The Party Theme
5. The Party Invitations
6. The Party Food
7. The Party Decorations
8. Party Games and Activities
9. Party Entertainment (if any)
10. Party Favours and Party Bags/Boxes
Finished? – Good!
Now let’s really start planning your child’s birthday party!
Wait! Did you click on the link above?
The last piece of advice! Have fun… that’s what parties are all about